Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Let's Review, Shall We?

It's time to review the gravity of the Norwood Punch.
1.021
Still pretty sweet.
It started out at 1.052, so it's at 4.00% ABV. Hm. Maybe I wanna stop it fermenting soon.
Starts off with a sharp cidery bite, which as far as I can tell is just CO2, b/c once it settles down a bit, it's not too in-yer-face.
This over some ice cubes on a back porch in the summer. In Norwood. Can't wait.

Then there's the latest Centennium Falcon IPA. Now, this time, I used 0.75 ounce of Yakima Magnum hops as my bittering addition. And I used one packet of Safale US-05 instead of Wyeast 1084 Irish Ale yeast. I still get a bit of an off taste. Don't know if it's the Yakima Magnum or what. Maybe more dry or aroma hops. Think I could use a second opinion. Yep. Same taste.

No comments: