Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Star Wars Names

Before I even started homebrewing, Renny wanted me to make an IPA and call it Boba Fett IPA. It was my first homebrew, and I've since made it two more times. Not my best work but still drinkable. So since that, I've tried to name all my brews.
Some have gotten Star Wars names:
- Boba Fett IPA (based on Listermann's American IPA kit)
- Liffey Sludge Stout (Liffey is the river thru Dublin)
- Blind Pale Ale (no I's/eyes, as in IPA, get it?)
- First Galactic Imperial India Pale Ale (an Imperial IPA)
- Rancor Steam Beer / Alcatraz Steam Beer (California Common)
- Aaron's Orange Blossom Mead (honey, water, yeast)
- RJS ESB (Can't believe I didn't call it Episode V ESB)
- C3-PilsnerO (not really a pilsner, but I'm lagering it)
- #1 Cider
- Hard as Granate Cider
- Centennium Falcon IPA (all Centennial hops)

I think I'm gonna make the Centennium Falcon IPA my house beer.

No comments: